- Automated steam spray system across total kiln (includes under live rings)
- QIR system controls application of steam spray
- Precision spray nozzles controlled by QIR Thermal System
- Begins spray at user set temp level
- Stops spray when temp is reduced to optimum level (set by user)
- Artificial Intelligence determines areas to be sprayed, timing of spray to gradually reduce.
- Controlling and resolving temperature issue by steam spray will extend the useful life of the refractory and kiln by xx months.
- Automated systems resolves thermal issue and provides precision historical data on each location with thermal details
- Kiln steel shell conditioning -- Regular cooling application of complete shell