- Number of days extended production (Not down for maintenance)
- Daily production - 4,500 tons (Revenue of daily production $xxms)
- Benefit (additional revenue) per day
- Labor costs
- Reduce / eliminate hotspots
- Reduce number of startup / shutdown cycles for refractory maintenance
- Precise refractory thickness monitoring including coating on burner side
- Algorithm Predicts life of refractory and suggests optimum timing for replacement
- QIR Laser Scan Kiln each time shutdown to update thickness and improve algorithms
- Extends refractory useful life without risking unplanned shutdowns
High precision on kiln brick thicknessRefractory Laser Scanning 3D Model Input To QIR
- QIR measures every time kiln shutdown
- QIR re-measures after refractory maintenance
- QIR AI Algorithms use 3D model to optimize accuracy
- After 3+ laser scans accuracy +/- 1cmLIDAR scan 3D model & QIR AI infrared model
- Using internal LIDAR scanning to build 3D model to be compared to the infrared model that QIR build and update every revolution of the kiln.
- The infrared model will be the one that have AI algorithm that update each brick thickness.
- The LIDAR 3D model is only used as the starting baseline - then it will updates QIR algorithms on the next shutdown for our predicted brick thickness VS actual thickness.
- After several shutdowns for maintenance QIR AI algorithms become very accurate in predicting brick thickness and operational time that can be used in the future